There are hundreds of commercial realtors in the greater Boston area, so it’s important to know the signs of a truly experienced Real estate agent in the commercial sector. Real estate agents have the access to thousands of properties, knowledge about the market and have connections you may not have been able to make if you were looking to purchase a property on your own. Below are a few tips and tricks to being able to sort out the best of the best Boston area Realtors.
5 Qualities to Look for in an Experienced Realtor
- Experienced. At Quinn & Associates, we have over 30 years of commercial real estate experiencein the South Shore and greater Boston area. We know how the market ebbs and flows around here; we know exactly what neighborhoods will benefit your business; we know what features you’ll be interested in based on your industry. Experience in a Realtor should encompass all aspects of the buying process.
- No Other Interests. When opting for our real estate expertise, you can guarantee there will be no conflicts of interest. Our Realtors focus solely on selling commercial and industrial properties as well as land for sale for businesses. We don’t dip into the residential market, so you can rest assured we focus solely on commercial real estate.
- Asking The Right Questions. By asking the right questions, we can determine the perfect property for your company’s needs. Asking good questions is also pertinent when it comes to negotiating with current landlords. We will also take the time to sit down with you and ask you questions regarding your goals for the company’s future. Depending on these goals, we’ll have a property for sale or lease that is a good match.
- Market Knowledge. Founded in the South Shore and still here to this day, Quinn & Associates is one of Brockton’s oldest commercial real estate companies. At the moment, the commercial market is competitive yet still affordable, making it a good time to buy. The South Shore area affords a lot more space than within the Boston city limits, meaning you have the room to expand your business in the future.
- Networking Capabilities. All of our Realtors here are train and certified with access to a network of hundreds of other commercial Realtors in the area. It’s important to choose an agent with strong connections with other brokers, attorneys, architects, construction contractors and other similar industry business owners.
Don’t forget that half the battle of finding a reputable and experienced commercial Real estate agent is determining how well you mesh together. You’ll find that at Quinn & Associates, our agents are approachable, professional and most of all knowledgeable.
Interested in a commercial building or property for sale? Contact us today to inquire about a listing.